Saturday, March 26, 2011

My sweet little AJ, she is so super cute!!
They love to hold hands when we sit them next too each other.  Always have to be touching if they are close.
Sitting together after eating together.
Rich and AJ.
Not quite sure about all these pictures I keep taking.
They had on their super cute outfits from Aunt Liz and Uncle Nate, Frankie loved her Leprachaun brother for St. Patricks Day.
Super cute feet.
Happy Boy!!
Super happy Girl!!
Both very happy and very full.
Watching Joey on the other side of the room, they think she is just the greatest thing.
So happy together.
Okay so they like to whisper and communicate secretively with each other already! But I think she is telling him how she thinks he is getting more to eat and it is not very fair.

AJ says, "Don't judge me!!  This is what happens when they feed him everything and I don't get enough I will just eat my brother."
And I will continue to eat until I look just like him and he is the skinny one.  (funny cause he is at the 95% and she is at the 75% and neither is skinny)
Here I come again I am going to get as chunky as you no matter what is takes.
And she takes another bite.  Rich does not seem to mind this he actually found it funny and was laughing.
AJ having another Rich snack and not ashamed of it at all.
This is the picture post feeding on her brother and she is very happy with herself.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: