
Joey is so super cute as NEMO, and yes Frankie wore this costume also. I just can't get enough of this costume.

Frankie wanted to be a pink dinosaur, and where would you find that costume. Except if you have an exceptionally talented mother that is wonderful enough to make this great costume. Frankie was so excited because nobody else was a pink dinosaur.

Frankie and Joey having fun before trick or treating. I only took Frankie around a couple blocks and Joey handed out candy with her MIMI. How cute are these girls.

Super cute Joey, she loves wearing the Nemo costume. We had a great time this year.

Frankie was so lucky this year, her MIMI made a costume for her and then helped her carve pumpkins. She was so proud of them.
1 comment:
So sweet! I love the Nemo costume too! :)
Post a Comment