Here is Rissa all messy, now I have no idea how she got all that flour all over herself, maybe she should be more careful with the mixer. Or I could have just started a flour war!!
Frankie have a great time in the snow. We got almost a foot one day and Frankie, Papa and I went outside to play. We made snow angels and went sledding, Frankie also went in her swing and explored the backyard with all the snow. She loves the snow and the cold never seems to bother her, we have to make her come in.
Joey's first snow. I know that it is cold and everything but every baby needs a first snow picture.
Joey having a great time at Mimi and Papa's, she loves to sit up and have people tickle her. She is such a happy baby and just smiles all the time. Thanks to Mimi and Papa for the cute Christmas jammies.
No comments:
Post a Comment